Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP provider

VoIP provider

Dejan

Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

Martin˛

>Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

See if Ebay would sell you Skype ? $3bn offer should do it...

Rick Merrill

Dejan wrote:
> Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

Learn how to use spell checker as I did?

mizaelmorais@gmail.com

Dejan wrote:
> Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

Império VoIP - www.imperiovoip.com

Jonathan Roberts

You should probably start off reselling someone else. Many companies have
affiilate programs or reseller programs. RKN has a reseller/re-brand
program.

Jonathan

news:dvdqci$p2e$(E-Mail Removed)-com.hr...