Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > CAD TOOLS

CAD TOOLS

Keith_eng_fyp

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to find a
tutorial to show me the finer points of Synplicity. I wanna test some
stuff id implemented and get results for area, speed, power etc..

Thanks Keith