Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > road trip planners

road trip planners

Mandy

Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and then
I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do this
now?

Annette Kurten

"Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
> offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and

then
> I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do

this
> now?

www.rac.co.uk

PJB

"Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
> offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and

then
> I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do

this
> now?

www.multimap.com used to, never tried it though, prefer a map

P.

Whiskers

On 2005-10-28, Mandy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
> offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and then
> I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do this
> now?

Guessing from your article headers that you are in the USA and want maps
and routes for the USA, this web search might just suggest something
<http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=usa+route+map&btnG=Search&meta=>.

Here in London, I find the Journey Planner at <http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/>
very useful.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Shepİ

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:06:17 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
anger on the branch and then "Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> sent
this :

>Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
>offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and then
>I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do this
>now?

USA

http://www.hm-usa.com/driving04.html

UK,
http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp

http://earth.google.com/

HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,

Re: [SI] Hit the road; "The Road Less Travelled" is up! Paul Furman Digital Photography 2 07-20-2009 07:14 PM
The great Amercian road trip richard Computer Support 5 05-12-2008 04:37 PM
Road trip photos richard HTML 5 04-23-2008 10:41 AM
I'm seriously thinking of doing a road trip =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= Computer Support 22 07-10-2007 03:18 AM

Advertisments