Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Downloading my e-mails

Downloading my e-mails

kelly reynolds

I keep trying to download my new e-mails but I keep getting a message saying
that it could not log on to the mail server!

What can I do to download my e-mails?

Shep©

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:30:54 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
anger on the branch and then "kelly reynolds"
<(E-Mail Removed)> sent this :

>I keep trying to download my new e-mails but I keep getting a message saying
>that it could not log on to the mail server!
>
>What can I do to download my e-mails?

Contact your ISP to see if they are having problems?

--
Free Windows/PC help,

Plato

kelly reynolds wrote:

> I keep trying to download my new e-mails but I keep getting a message saying
> that it could not log on to the mail server!

Often its just a glitch you have to wait a day or so for your isp to
fix. A call to your isp usually confirms this, assuming you havent
changed anything on your system.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/