Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is the CARS approach to research

What is the CARS approach to research

Mandy

I'm having some trouble defining what the CARS approach to research is

If anyone can help I'd appreciate!

The Old Sourdough

Mandy quacked like a deranged duck in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I'm having some trouble defining what the CARS approach to
> research is
>
> If anyone can help I'd appreciate!

Well, the first place I'd look is the CARS web site.

http://cars.uth.tmc.edu/

--
The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language, but nobody will speak

old jon

"Mandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zZ48f.114862$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm having some trouble defining what the CARS approach to research is
>
> If anyone can help I'd appreciate!

This might be handy Mandy. Have I picked the right CARS ?.
www.ldonline.org/ld_indepth/reading/cars.html
best wishes..OJ

SgtMinor

Mandy wrote:
> I'm having some trouble defining what the CARS approach to research is
>
> If anyone can help I'd appreciate!

Let's take a look at your definition as you now have it. Do you have
any idea what CARS stands for?

When is this assignment due?

--
24HSHD. Here for all your homework needs.

why?

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:48:43 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:

>Mandy wrote:
>> I'm having some trouble defining what the CARS approach to research is
>>
>> If anyone can help I'd appreciate!
>>

>Let's take a look at your definition as you now have it. Do you have
>any idea what CARS stands for?

I know , [C]an't be [A]rsed to [R]esearch it my[S]elf.

>When is this assignment due?

Me

SgtMinor

why? wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:48:43 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:
>
>>Mandy wrote:
>>> I'm having some trouble defining what the CARS approach to research is
>>>
>>> If anyone can help I'd appreciate!
>>>

>>Let's take a look at your definition as you now have it. Do you have
>>any idea what CARS stands for?

> I know , [C]an't be [A]rsed to [R]esearch it my[S]elf.
>
>>When is this assignment due?

> Me

I'll play! [C]anadian [A]ssociation of [R]etired [S]tudents