Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > SN54LVT8980A JTAG TAP MASTER help..

SN54LVT8980A JTAG TAP MASTER help..

heynow567@yahoo.com

I am currently trying to use the SN54LVT8980A JTAG TAP MASTER
controller. I have put the chip on a logic analyzer and have found
that I get nothing out (no TDO, no CLK when in gated mode, no TMS) when
executing a instruction register scan or when I execute a data register
scan. However, I do get the above mentioned signals when I execute
either a recirculate instruction scan or a recirculate data scan.

If anyone has used this part, a small code snippet of how to execute an
instruction-scan or a data-scan would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Andrew Carlisle

Acme Packet