Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reading Message From Mobile to Computer(Programmatically)

Reading Message From Mobile to Computer(Programmatically)

saravanasaran@gmail.com

Hi
I want to read the message from the mobile whenever any messages
come.Then it(Computer System) should reply to that number. Is it
possible using any programming languge.

If you know, please reply me immediately.

Thanks,
Saravanan.