Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Virus warning!

Virus warning!

Kenny

Virus warning

If you receive an email entitled "Bedtimes"delete it IMMEDIATELY.
Do not open it!
Apparently this one is pretty nasty.

It will not only erase everything on your hard drive,
but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your
computer.

It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards.

It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your
VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt
to play. It will program your phone auto dial to call only 898
numbers.

This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.

IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING.

It will drink ALL your beer.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING??

It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table
when you are expecting company.

It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine.

If the "Bedtimes" message opened in a Windows 95/98 environment, it
will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in
dangerously close to a full bathtub.

It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and
pillows,it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

***

WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!!

***

And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds,
you'll fart so hard that your right leg
will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you,
sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.

Send this warning to everyone!!!
THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD!

Right now, as you read this, 17 Million people are having SEX!!!
And look at you - you're on the computer!!!!

--
Kenny Cargill

The Old Sourdough

Kenny quacked like a deranged duck in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Virus warning

snip>
> It will drink ALL your beer.

snip>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!11!! The bastards!!

--
The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language, but nobody will speak

Blinky the Shark

Kenny wrote:

> It will drink ALL your beer.

Okay, this is going too far.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Mike Easter

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Kenny wrote:
>
>> It will drink ALL your beer.

> Okay, this is going too far.

I don't believe it will drink all *MY* beer.

I have a lot of beer. Spare beer cases stacked in the garage. More
than a case of spare cold beer in the garage refrigerator. Plenty of
beer handy in the kitchen refrigerator. No way is that virus going to
drink all my beer.

He's just making that up.

Isn't he?.

--
Mike Easter

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mike Easter wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>>Kenny wrote:
>>

>>>It will drink ALL your beer.

>>Okay, this is going too far.

> I don't believe it will drink all *MY* beer.
>
> I have a lot of beer. Spare beer cases stacked in the garage. More
> than a case of spare cold beer in the garage refrigerator. Plenty of
> beer handy in the kitchen refrigerator. No way is that virus going to
> drink all my beer.
>
> He's just making that up.
>

> Isn't he?.

What's your physical address? I seem to have misplaced it.

Plato

Mike Easter wrote:

> I don't believe it will drink all *MY* beer.
>
> I have a lot of beer. Spare beer cases stacked in the garage. More
> than a case of spare cold beer in the garage refrigerator. Plenty of
> beer handy in the kitchen refrigerator. No way is that virus going to
> drink all my beer.

Good planning for a Hurricane. With that much beer, who needs batteries.

Mr. Pearce

news:djmit3$45p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Virus warning
>
> If you receive an email entitled "Bedtimes"delete it IMMEDIATELY.
> Do not open it!
> Apparently this one is pretty nasty.
>
> It will not only erase everything on your hard drive,
> but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your
> computer.
>
> It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards.
>
> It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your
> VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt
> to play. It will program your phone auto dial to call only 898
> numbers.
>
> This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.
>

> IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING.
>
> It will drink ALL your beer.
>
> FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING??
>
> It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table
> when you are expecting company.
>
> It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine.
>
> If the "Bedtimes" message opened in a Windows 95/98 environment, it
> will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in
> dangerously close to a full bathtub.
>
> It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and
> pillows,it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.
>
> ***
>
> WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!!
>

> ***
>
> And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds,
> you'll fart so hard that your right leg
> will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you,
> sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.
>
> Send this warning to everyone!!!
> THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD!
>

> Right now, as you read this, 17 Million people are having SEX!!!
> And look at you - you're on the computer!!!!
>
> --
> Kenny Cargill

Thanks muchly, the best laugh I have had all day!!!
Classic

Michael Thompson

Mike Easter bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Kenny wrote:
>>
>>> It will drink ALL your beer.

>> Okay, this is going too far.

> I don't believe it will drink all *MY* beer.
>
> I have a lot of beer. Spare beer cases stacked in the garage. More
> than a case of spare cold beer in the garage refrigerator. Plenty of
> beer handy in the kitchen refrigerator. No way is that virus going to
> drink all my beer.
>
> He's just making that up.
>

> Isn't he?.

Paaaaartaaaay!

Top

> Virus warning

> It will drink ALL your beer.

It will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!!! I have not yet begun
to fight~~~~~~!!!

Top

Dave Lear

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/hoaxes/bedtimes.html