Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Offer:IP Centrex,CallCenter,Voicemail solution

Offer:IP Centrex,CallCenter,Voicemail solution

voip.conductor@gmail.com

Dear Sirs,

The most essential for present-day applications can be implemented with
low investment.
Intelligent integrated software platform will allow you to deploy
-Calling Cards
-Call Shop
-Call Centre
and other demanded applications.Perfect web-based management.
What would you like to provide to your customers tomorrow? We know
what:
-Auto-attendant
-Unified Messaging
-Call forwarding, follow-me and voicemail services

We will help to make your wish come true!

Intrigued? I am sure you are

Send emails to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Christopher