Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisco SIP Proxy Server w/ Linksys IP Phone

Cisco SIP Proxy Server w/ Linksys IP Phone

v1p3r888

Hi All,

Have anyone try the Cisco SIP Proxy Server (CSPS)? I would need some
help. The server is up running, but I'm not sure how to :
* Register users at the Proxy server
* Configure of a Linksys IP Phone

Do anyone have any sample configuration that could help me? A copy of
the config-file at the Proxy and Linksys IP Phone (Step by step
configuration) would help a lot. I have read the information that came
with the SIP Proxy Server, but I can't see how it works together.
Please mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Regards,

Rudi Sutiono