Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Help about windows programming with DLL

Help about windows programming with DLL

Nicola Mezzetti

Hi all,
i have a problem programming C++ in windows environment with DLLs. In
particular, with OpenH323.dll which is the windows binary of the MPL
released implementation of the H323 architecture. I succesfully load the
dynamic library but, once here, I do not know what to do for importing
that dll classes within my c++ code. My IDE is eclipse and i program using
the CDT plugin and the (GNU) mingw32 g++ compiler and library set. I would
like to solve the problem on this environment because i would not like to
switch developing with some visual stuff.

Waiting for a reply, i thank you all for your kindness and availability.

Nicola

ravinderthakur@gmail.com

wrong group posting !!!

btw u can look for the functions that are exported by that dll and see
if some of them can create the objects for you.

thanks
ravinder.