Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Scalable VOIP proxies for voice and video.

Scalable VOIP proxies for voice and video.

sales@lanscapecorp.com

Dear VOIP community,

We have just released our scalable voice and video SIP and RTP proxy
server products to the VOIP community.

For complete details, please visit the following URLs:

LanScape Centrex Proxy Server (Voice and Video SIP Proxy Server):
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductP...ntrexProxy.asp

LanScape VOIP Media Proxy Server (Voice and Video RTP Media Proxy
Server):
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductP...MediaProxy.asp

These server products can really make your VOIP deployment easier. They
also will
allow you overcome NAT travseral issues without requiring session
border controllers or other expensive software/devices.

Please note that we offer trial versions of our server software for
evaluation. For more
info, go to:
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ASP%20Fi...pTestDrive.asp

Alo of interest: These sever products work out of the box with
CounterPath's (Xten's)
eyeBeam voice and video soft phones: http://www.xten.net

Best regards and happy VOIP-ing,

LanScape Sales Staff