Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VTECH 5.8GHz Base Unit - Wall mounting

VTECH 5.8GHz Base Unit - Wall mounting

Steve

Hi Folks,
I have just signed up for Vonage, seems like a good service so far.
However, I do have one question.

I have the VTECH base unit (see below) and am trying to figure out how
I could mount this thing to the wall, and out of the reach of the cat.
http://www.vtechphones.com/vtechui/s...s/dsp_8100.cfm

Given that I want to keep the cat...has anyone managed to rig up a
wall mount for this unit? (The base, not the individual phone chargers)
The streamlined shape of the unit has me scratching my head.

Thanks
Steven

Bill Kearney

> has anyone managed to rig up a
> wall mount for this unit?

Just make a small shelf. There are any number of different ways to mount a
shelf on a wall. Angle brackets at an 'ell' would probably be the simplest.
Or look for a small glass shelf, perhaps even for a corner.