Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Virtual WinModem to send DATA using your VoIP service

Virtual WinModem to send DATA using your VoIP service

xavierdaull@gmail.com

I use an application that needs a 56k modem to send data to gsm
terminals (9.6k max).

I can't connect any new hardware to this server.

So I would like a sort of software solution : a driver that would
create a virtual modem in my windows modem list and use a VoIP service
to communicate.

Does any one knows a solution ?

intel 537 winmodem bailey1396 VOIP 6 02-23-2006 04:17 AM
Virtual WinModem to send DATA using your VoIP service xavierdaull@gmail.com UK VOIP 0 01-08-2006 11:41 PM
PcCard Winmodem not being recognized in XP Kath Computer Support 3 09-03-2003 05:39 PM
PcCard Winmodem not being recognized in XP Kath Computer Support 2 09-03-2003 09:51 AM

Advertisments