Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > FREE SIP/RTP VOIP Server Trial software now available.

FREE SIP/RTP VOIP Server Trial software now available.

sales@lanscapecorp.com

FREE trial SIP Proxy and RTP Media Proxy server software now available:

LanScape (http://www.lanscapecorp.com) has recently released the latest
version of the LanScape Centrex Proxy Server (SIP Proxy) and the VOIP
Media Proxy (RTP Proxy) server.

If you have to deploy your own VOIP domain, using our server software
will make your task an easy one. By using our scalable SIP and RTP
media proxy servers, you will be able to overcome all NAT related
issues for your VOIP domain in addition to having future scalability as
your VOIP network grows. No longer do you need expensive session border
controllers to deploy a properly working SIP/RTP VOIP network. You can
achieve all of this functionality using any version of Microsoft
Windows.

The VOIP servers come in three product grades: Personal, Professional
and Enterprise. We also offer TRIAL versions of the server software so
you are able to perform a proper evaluation before you make a purchase.
For trial software availability, please see our "Voip Test Drive"
web page located at:
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ASP%20Fi...pTestDrive.asp

Thanks again and happy VOIP-ing,

LanScape Sales Staff

TRAVERSAL, SESSION BORDER CONTROLLER, SER, SIP EXPRESS ROUTER, VOIP,
TELEPHONY, H323, SOFTPHONE, TRIAL SOFTWARE, DOWNLOAD, FREE SERVER