Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > provide telecommunication products and accessories

provide telecommunication products and accessories

echo522@126.com

Established in 2000 and cooperating with most Chinese famous telecom
designers and manufacturers, RATO has been an exporter of various
telecommunication & network devices and related equipments. Also, we
provide service for solving wireless network problems. Our full series
of products include WLL/FWP CDMA/GSM 900MHZ/1800MHZ, Softphone, IP
Phone , 1/2/4/8/16/24 ports IAD, E1 data relay gateway, battery pack,
hands-free kit, car charger, travel charger, desktop charger, car kit,
data suite cable, keyboard, etc.
Quality is our first priority. All the materials we offered are
examined strictly before assembled and delivered. We can provide our
customers with the best products in the market, at the most competitive
prices, with prompt delivery and satisfactory after sale service. Our
products are exported to European, South America, East and south Asia,
Middle East, etc.
Product Range: WLL/FWP/FWT (wireless fixed terminal/Phone Wireless
Local Loop), Softphone, IP Phone, 1/2/4/8/16/24 ports IAD, E1 data
relay gateway, and all kinds of mobile phone accessories.

Shenzhen RATO Network Correspondence Corp. LTD
Service Hotline: 86-755 26766545 (Miss Huang)
Mobile: 86 13611582947 (Mr. Xiong)
Fax: 86 75526766545
(E-Mail Removed)
MSN: (E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
OICQ: 165040825
Address: Kylin Pavilion A601 of Xiang-qi Garden, Bai-shi-zhou, Nan-shan
District, Shenzhen City, China
Postcode: 518000