Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > free vonage calls from your website

free vonage calls from your website

Sam Moore

I am a Vonage VOIP user, and I LOVE their services!
If you goto this webpage I found, you can get the 1st month free. Their
services start at $14.99, but I would suggest going with the $24.99
unlimited account.
They will send you a brand new Linksys/Cisco VOIP router too.

http://www.webresellers.net/vonage.htm

The link above also as links for scripts to show you how to use vonage from
any webpage, and have people call you for free. This is great for friend,
family, or your customers. They just enter their phone # on the webpage,
your vonage phone rings, you pick it up, and the person that entered their
phone # on the website is automatically connected. This is an awesome
feature! ...Just think of the possibilities with a feature like this.

Not to mention Vonage offers all the bells and whistles for free.
Caller ID
*69
Unlimted Long Distance
Transfer a Call
Voicemail
Call Waiting
Repeat Dialing
3way Calling
and alot more.

Extras Include:
Toll Free 1-800 #s
Virtual Phone #s
Fax Line
and alot more.

For complete details check out this webpage:
http://www.webresellers.net/vonage.htm

Ivor Jones

"Sam Moore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u0Asf.254014$(E-Mail Removed)
> I am a Vonage VOIP user, and I LOVE their services!

I don't.

Next..?

Ivor

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
> "Sam Moore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u0Asf.254014$(E-Mail Removed)
>> I am a Vonage VOIP user, and I LOVE their services!

> I don't.
>
> Next..?
>
> Ivor

Exactly why pay over the odds for something, you can get free elsewhere.