Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > lingo users?

lingo users?

Nathan M. Gant

anyone out there using lingo? I heard it is a new kid on the VOIP block.

www.lingo.com

John R. Levine

>anyone out there using lingo? I heard it is a new kid on the VOIP block.

I've been using them since January. They're fine, decent voice
quality, adequate customer service, much better than Vonage which I
dumped in their favor. I've had occasional minor billing problems,
all resolved quickly over the phone. I transferred my old number from
Vonage with no trouble.

I use the $15 plan with 500 outbound minutes. It's kind of neat
having a local calling area that stretches from Honolulu to Helsinki.
They're a subsidiary of Primus, a Canadian telco that's been around
forever.

I have a web page comparing various VoIP services at
http://net.gurus.com/phone with signup links at the bottom.

John R. Levine

>>anyone out there using lingo? I heard it is a new kid on the VOIP block.

Oh, at this point they are only signing up new users in places where
they have E911.

Lingo Config XTEN Carlos VOIP 0 12-18-2004 11:52 PM
FTC Complaint Against Lingo / Primus Telecommunications Daniel Norton VOIP 0 11-09-2004 04:15 PM
Are Lingo and Vonage H.323 or SIP? John VOIP 3 11-05-2004 05:52 PM
Does my neighbour have to dial all 11 digits to my Lingo voip phone? Christian Dysthe VOIP 1 10-05-2004 05:11 PM
Lingo Voicemail? noob VOIP 2 06-11-2004 06:39 AM

Advertisments