Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Bluetooth headset adapter for a Cisco IP phone

Bluetooth headset adapter for a Cisco IP phone

CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com

Do you like your existing Bluetooth cellular headset? Do you want to use it
in the office environment with a Cisco IP phone?

We have the only presently available solution, which allows a Bluetooth
headset to be used with a Cisco IP phone.

www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com