Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Call generator on Cisco

Call generator on Cisco

Mac

Hi all,

I am curious if it's possible to configure sth like call generator on AS
5350.
The goal is to have a list of numbers (stored on Cisco), where the call
attempt must be placed (only PSTN side).
There will be good, if i could define call duration and start time apart
from the phone number.

I cannot find anything on cisco.com, so please maybe you could point me
somewhere, or tell what commands should i use.

Thanks,
Mac.

Mac

Mac wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am curious if it's possible to configure sth like call generator on AS
> 5350.
> The goal is to have a list of numbers (stored on Cisco), where the call
> attempt must be placed (only PSTN side).
> There will be good, if i could define call duration and start time apart
> from the phone number.
>
> I cannot find anything on cisco.com, so please maybe you could point me
> somewhere, or tell what commands should i use.
>
> Thanks,
> Mac.

Rather not i quess.
OK so maybe could You pls recommend some sip call generators to me (
freeware ones).

Thanks in advance.