Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > experience with iptel.org?

experience with iptel.org?

Georg Schwarz

Does anyone have experience with iptel.org?
I have just created an account there and configured my FWS SIP URI as
permanent contact. I thought this should give a permanent call
forwarding to the FWD address.
However all I get when calling my iptel Address is a 500 message. Do
they currently have technical problems, or did I misinterpret things?

--
Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) +49 178 8545053

Experience Beta 2 Kit Elvis ASP .Net 1 07-27-2005 11:39 AM
Samsung Experience (6.17.05) Event Coverage at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 3 06-26-2005 07:10 AM
OPINIONS/EXPERIENCE PLEASE: Wireless Network Adapters and Base Stations of different brands Jimmy Dean Wireless Networking 2 02-22-2005 02:42 PM
Storable - Anyone with experience with this perl mod? Harsha Perl 1 09-11-2004 07:39 PM
Is there a person who I experience absurd event that experience? PS2 gamer Cisco 4 06-01-2004 07:52 PM

Advertisments