Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Broadsoft vs Sylantro IP Centrex app servers

Broadsoft vs Sylantro IP Centrex app servers

jmiklo

Hi,
it seems that Broadsoft and Sylantro are top players in IP Centrex/hosted
pbx market.
So I am just wondering if anyone has enough experience to compare those 2
products: their strengths, weaknesses etc, compare features they offer, etc.
Most welcome are also experiences of about one of them.
Please, post answers to the group.

thanks,
jmiklo

asteriskcrazy@gmail.com

jmiklo wrote:
> Hi,
> it seems that Broadsoft and Sylantro are top players in IP Centrex/hosted
> pbx market.
> So I am just wondering if anyone has enough experience to compare those 2
> products: their strengths, weaknesses etc, compare features they offer, etc.
> Most welcome are also experiences of about one of them.
> Please, post answers to the group.
>
> thanks,
> jmiklo

Hi ,
Let me tell what I know about Broadsoft.
Broadsoft supports only SIP and MGCP.
Does not support NAT traversal. The software based receptionist console
is not so user friendly.

In addition to the basic centrex features the softswitch has following
advanced features.

CommPilot Personal Web Portal

CommPilot Call Manager

Answer