Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Modem/ATA/PPPoE

Modem/ATA/PPPoE

artlab

Is there in the market a unit which integrates a modem plus an ATA and which
will be compatible with a PPPoP internet provider??
Thanks and best regards,

Art

Miguel Cruz

artlab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there in the market a unit which integrates a modem plus an ATA and which
> will be compatible with a PPPoP internet provider??

e.g., http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2600v.html

miguel
Latest photos: Macau; Queens Day in Amsterdam; Grand Canyon; Amman, Jordan

Georg Schwarz

Miguel Cruz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> e.g., http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2600v.html

the German company AVM also makes similar devices called "Fritz Box"

--
Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) +49 178 8545053

Oliver Moritz

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 14:05:14 -0400, "artlab" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Is there in the market a unit which integrates a modem plus an ATA and which
>will be compatible with a PPPoP internet provider??
>Thanks and best regards,
>
>Art

Zyxel Prestige 2602 HWL-67 for example.

Ivor Jones

"Georg Schwarz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1h3rtl9.xp6d78rjer1N%(E-Mail Removed)
> Miguel Cruz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > e.g.,
> > http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2600v.html

> the German company AVM also makes similar devices called
> "Fritz Box"

I can thoroughly recommend the Fritz!Box Fon, I've been using one for a
couple of months and it's the best piece of kit I've tried.

Ivor