Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Freeware Video Conference Software?

Freeware Video Conference Software?

Oliver Bleckmann

Hey,

I am searching for a freeware internet vide conference software for Windows
for at least 3 users.
I am using Skype, and IQC or Netmeeting, but these are no real conference
tools.
So do you have any suggestions?
Maybe there still is no free software for that purpose...
my connection speed is only 16 kbyte up- and 128kbyte downstream.
Thanks.