Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voipbuster ?

Voipbuster ?

mmx2

Hi there

Me and my friend has a voipbuster account, we both can call out to ou
friends, but we do not have a voipbuster phone nr account. Is i
possible to get ? anyone knows ?

Pluss can we call eachother thrue the voipbuster messanger ? if yes
how ?

Ma

coolbreeze

"mmx2" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:ZdIRe.149$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there
>
> Me and my friend has a voipbuster account, we both can call out to our
> friends, but we do not have a voipbuster phone nr account. Is it
> possible to get ? anyone knows ?
>
> Pluss can we call eachother thrue the voipbuster messanger ? if yes,
> how ?
>

> Max

Upgrade to the newest version of their client

turtill@hotmail.com

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:18:47 -0400, "coolbreeze"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"mmx2" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>news:ZdIRe.149$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi there
>>
>> Me and my friend has a voipbuster account, we both can call out to our
>> friends, but we do not have a voipbuster phone nr account. Is it
>> possible to get ? anyone knows ?
>>
>> Pluss can we call eachother thrue the voipbuster messanger ? if yes,
>> how ?
>>

>> Max
>>

>Upgrade to the newest version of their client

Mine updated itself this morning but I only use it for outgoing calls.
pete

Any VoIP phone will work with any VoIP software (skype, Gizmo, VoipBuster,etc) gaikokujinkyofusho@gmail.com VOIP 2 12-12-2005 12:35 PM
Web-based signup with VoIPBuster? Georg Schwarz VOIP 0 10-01-2005 11:21 AM
Voipbuster & sjphone mmx2 VOIP 2 08-26-2005 07:01 PM
Voipbuster mikesh VOIP 3 08-09-2005 11:10 PM
Voipbuster down? Malko VOIP 7 08-08-2005 06:01 AM

Advertisments