Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Stanaphone sound not redirected to bluetooth headset

Stanaphone sound not redirected to bluetooth headset

asdf

all the other sound go to bluetooth device just fine but the sound coming
from
stanaphone comes out from pc speakers: tried registry fix that i found on
stanaphone boards
http://forum.stanaphone.com/viewtopi...light=registry however
it didn't work for me.

Also tried X-lite but no sure how to get it to work with my sjphone account.
xlite asks me for whole bunch of info and im not sure what to type in.

Authorization User:
domain realm:
SIP proxy:
etc What information am i supposed to type in those fields

thanx a million in advance for all the help