Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > question about sip stack

question about sip stack

Lalatendu Das

Dear freinds
can anybody help me to find out the source code for developing sip
stack using c programming language . or any free project which has
involvment of sip stack developement. for which i will bre obliged to
u . my english is very poor so kindly bear with .

Miguel Cruz

Lalatendu Das <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> can anybody help me to find out the source code for developing sip
> stack using c programming language . or any free project which has
> involvment of sip stack developement. for which i will bre obliged to
> u . my english is very poor so kindly bear with .

http://www.asterisk.org/
http://www.iptel.org/ser/

Source code available for your inspection and learning pleasure.

miguel