Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP over Wi-Fi subject to eavesdropping?

VOIP over Wi-Fi subject to eavesdropping?

Steve

I use VOIP (Voicepulse) over my laptop while on the road, connected via
Wi-Fi hotspots.

My question: Are my phone conversations secure over these connections?
I am talking for "all practical purposes", absent CIA or KGB with
advanced technology.

Thanks