Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP Provider - BYOD - Multiple Unique Lines - Suggestions

VOIP Provider - BYOD - Multiple Unique Lines - Suggestions

Dan Foxley

Howdy,

Looking for a VOIP provider that can offer:
- Bring Your Own Device - whe have a custom built SIP application.

- Ability to get mulitple #'s upto 200 with the ability for them to hold
there unique # when calling. Currently we use BroadVoice and they only
offer Alias #'s, our applciation is dependent on CallerID.

TIA,
Dan Foxley