Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Using Broadvocie in the UK

Using Broadvocie in the UK

jfs5

I am thinking of signing up to Broadvoice and using it in the UK.

Can anyone recommend a suitable VOIP telephone adapter that is easy to
configure and compatible with Boradvoice and UK phones?

Miguel Cruz

jfs5 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am thinking of signing up to Broadvoice and using it in the UK.
>
> Can anyone recommend a suitable VOIP telephone adapter that is easy to
> configure and compatible with Boradvoice and UK phones?

I don't think there's anything special about UK phones these days. I have
used my Sipura SPA-1001 in many countries, often by plugging the hotel room
phone into it (I am reasonably good at identifying nonstandard electronic
phones and refraining from using those).

miguel