Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Asterisk compatible VoIP termination (more than 400 destinations), 0/0/1 Billing

Asterisk compatible VoIP termination (more than 400 destinations), 0/0/1 Billing

Paul Sergievski

Send Calls around the world and pay for traffic only.

There are no additional or hidden costs. Originate traffic and pay only
per minutes.
Real benefits are the following:
1. Instant access to A-Z termination
2. More than 400 destinations
3. Qualitative routes at good price
4. 0/0/1 Billing settings
5. Online Billing with CDR/failed calls
6. 24x7 online Support team
7. SIP and H323, IAX is coming soon (config help)
8. Simple and user friendly interface
9. A lot of other features…

See tariffs at www.AsteriskOUT.com
For the more details please contact our Sales department

Sincerely,
Sales Department

e-mail http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
msn: (E-Mail Removed)
icq: 240089256
aol: asteriskout
yahoo: asteriskout

Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

www.AsteriskOUT.com :::::Send Calls Instantly

B.M. Wright

Paul Sergievski <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> See tariffs at www.AsteriskOUT.com
> For the more details please contact our Sales department

> Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

This is identical to www.buymin.com including the same rates and
even the same toll free customer service number. Why not keep it down
to one advertisement for the service instead of one for each pseudonym?
The rates look ok, maybe it's a good service, but if you **** everyone
off by spamming the newsgroups excessively you will lose business.