Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > WTS: Ericsson ROF cards and BFD magazines

WTS: Ericsson ROF cards and BFD magazines

PC Telecom

Call Kevin at PC Telecom Corp. for the best deals!
+1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
Fax: +1-860-245-0606
Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
www.pctelecom.com

Ericsson ROF cards and BFD magazines available

Call for details

PC Telecom is the industry leader with over 15 years of service in th
sales and distribution of telecommunications equipment. As a stockin
distributor of Excel, Dialogic, NMS, Nortel, Cisco, Ericsson, Motorola
Adtran, as well as several other OEMs, we have given our client
unsurpassed quality, and have fulfilled all of their needs across
wide range of product and service requests. PCT can provide complet
planning and implementation services for wireline and wireless networ
operators, with service that include but are not limited t
forecasting, planning, engineering, surveys, installation
commissioning, integration and much more. We also specialize in th
distribution of both analog and digital systems including but no
limited to CDMA, TDMA, AMPS, NAMPS, GSM, Microwave, Antennas, plug-ins
and spare parts.

PC Telecom has the largest inventory of Excel Switching on the planet!

Everything is fully tested and certified with a PC Telecom certifie
warranty. PC Telecom has a staff of engineers on staff to install an
support your business on a global basis.

Same Day Shipping !!!!!

Call Kevin at PC Telecom Corp. for the best deals!
+1-800-PC-TELECOM (728-3532) or +1-860-536-1199
Fax: +1-860-245-0606
Email: (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
www.pctelecom.co

--
PC Telecom

Using BFD Deepak Jharodia C++ 1 09-30-2008 05:16 AM
BFD&R FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 08-01-2007 06:02 PM
Free Subscription to over 300 Magazines - Get all the magazines, now! devser2006@gmail.com Computer Support 3 09-04-2006 04:41 PM
WTS Ericsson ROF cards and BFD magazines: PC Telecom VOIP 0 06-09-2005 03:48 PM
WTS Ericsson ROF cards and BFD magazines: PC Telecom VOIP 0 06-02-2005 06:54 PM

Advertisments