Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > how to upgrade linksys pap2

how to upgrade linksys pap2

Anjana

Hi Everybody,
I am having one locked linksys pap2(locked to vonage).
I tried unlocking it by doing factory reset i.e.,
dial 73738 and then key in passwrod as 7756112.
The linksys pap2 got reset.I was able to acces its web page.
Now the problem is I am not able to acess its admin page to upgrade
it,or to unlock it from vonage.
Can anybody help me please.
Thanks in advance,
Anjana

jack04

-------------------------------------
Anjana wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
> I am having one locked linksys pap2(locked to vonage).
> I tried unlocking it by doing factory reset i.e.,
> dial 73738 and then key in passwrod as 7756112.
> The linksys pap2 got reset.I was able to acces its web page.
> Now the problem is I am not able to acess its admin page to upgrade
> it,or to unlock it from vonage.
> Can anybody help me please.
> Thanks in advance,
> Anjana

jack04 wrote:

you have found loggin and password for ADMIN? you can help me?

http://www.cabling-design.com/forum

Unlocking linksys PAP2 Shaker VOIP 7 05-23-2010 01:37 PM
Linksys PAP2 locked to Vonage, support people funny Kyler Laird VOIP 55 03-25-2005 08:05 AM
Documentation for Linksys PAP2-NA Vox Humana VOIP 6 03-21-2005 06:08 PM
can I connect Vonage/Linksys PAP2 to home phone wiring? Gary Dale VOIP 15 03-20-2005 10:10 PM
Linksys PAP2 hack? Ghazan Haider VOIP 5 03-18-2005 08:02 AM

Advertisments