Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > mibile phones

mibile phones

robert

Hi all, is there any VoIP company, that allows me to call, with a flat
monthly rate, unlimited mobile phone in EU and US?

thanks
robert

Ivor Jones

"robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1xUme.964152$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, is there any VoIP company, that allows me to call, with a flat
> monthly rate, unlimited mobile phone in EU and US?
>
> thanks
> robert

US mobiles are no different from landlines so anything that allows you to
call the US. Europe is different, I doubt you'll find unlimited calls.

Ivor