Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > CISCO 3620 router convert SIP

CISCO 3620 router convert SIP

SIP2PSTN

Would like to know how can I convert and use CISCO 3620 router which ha
a voip module to use for SIP by connecting FWD . Would like to know tha
does new versions of IOS for 3600 series support SIP and if they do tha
can I connect the router over ADSL ( ethernet from DLINK adsl router
to connect FDW SIP proxy to recieve VOIP calls

--
SIP2PSTN

Brian LaVallee

Are you trying to convert SIP to PSTN? All I see are references to SIP
traffic. Where is the PSTN? Is the 'voip module' a voice module? The
connection to the ADSL should work, it is just IP to IP. But the difference
between the upstream and downstream may cause you some headaches if you have
too much traffic.

I have a PRI for PSTN, 10/100 for SIP, and am running IOS 12.3(13a). If you
would like to see my confg, let me know.

poing

news:(E-Mail Removed)...