Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > No ringback-tone problem (SIP->PSTN)

No ringback-tone problem (SIP->PSTN)

Kostas Marneris

Hello,

I have the following setup :

Linphone --> SER --> c5300 --> POTS

- Linphone : SIP softphone
- SER : SIP Proxy/Registrar
- c5300 : Cisco 5300 GW

I have the "no ringback tone" problem when I call from the Linphone
to the PSTN. The c5300 terminates the call (SIP->POTS) (PRI conx with Telco).

My conf on c5300 for call termination :-
!
dial-peer voice 1001 pots
destination-pattern 210.......
no digit-strip
port 0
!

I used also the following commands on pots dial-peer with no success.
progress_ind setup enable 3
progress_ind connect enable 8

any ideas ?
thank you,