Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP provider

VoIP provider

robert

dear all, i've to call very ofetn west Europe, USA and China: what VoIP
provider (EU or USA ) could you suggest me?
I'd like to have a providers which does a flat rate service, so i
already know at the end of the month my bill.
thanks
robert

Cloaked

Digital Voice