Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Asterisk, IAX limiting connections

Asterisk, IAX limiting connections

knightowl

Greetings:

I have a number of asterisks clients with Asterisk servers installed at
their sites. For a number of reasons I want to limit the number of
calls a customer recieves from other asterisk servers. Is there a way
of limiting the number of inbound calls my client would recieve,
without a configuration on the client machine.

Thanks
HFC