Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voiptalk newsletter - Grandstream ATAs for 35

Voiptalk newsletter - Grandstream ATAs for 35

Zebeddee

Hi,

I got this newsletter from voiptalk. Might be of interest since they're
doing grandstream ATAs for 35 quid.

* Special Bank Holiday Offers *
Don't miss out on our great Bank Holiday Offers on ATA Devices and IP
Phones!

Offers valid until end of Bank Holiday. Maximum of 10 units per purchase.
ATA-286 - 34.99
http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Ana...dytone+ATA-286

An award-winning next generation VoIP analog telephone adaptor. It features
market-leading superb sound quality, compact size and rich functionalities
at a great special price.

ATA-486 - 39.99
http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Ana...dytone+ATA-486

With PSTN port, and built in routing capability the Grandstream HandyTone
486 is an "All-In-1" VoIP ATA, features superb sound quality, rich
functions, high degree of integration, ease of use, compact size, and
ultra-affordability.

Free line adaptor and phone cable with each purchase

Mediatrix 2102 2-port FXS Gateway - 59!!!!!!
http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Ana...02+VoIP+Router

The Mediatrix 2102 features voice prioritization over data and innovative IP
technology to connect up to two analogue phones directly to a broadband
modem - without the need for an external router. The Mediatrix 2102 VoIP
access device is equipped with two FXS ports and two 10/100 BaseT LAN/WAN
ports.

BT-102 - 49
http://www.voiptalk.org/products/IP+.../Budgetone+102

These phones utilise the SIP protocol, are big in features, yet are
amazingly cheap. Ideal for the office and residential environments. The 102
model shown below has a second RJ45 pass-thru port allowing you to connect
your PC to the network via the phone.

SPA-841 - 79
http://www.voiptalk.org/products/IP+...Business+Phone

The SPA-841 IP telephone can be configured as a two line or, via a simple
software upgrade, a four line full featured business phone.
Stylish and functional in design, the SPA-841 can be used in residential,
SOHO, enterprise and small-to-medium business service offerings including IP
PBX, hosted IP telephony and IP Centrex.
Don't forget to take the advantage of these Special Promotions.

Offers valid until end of Bank Holiday. Maximum of 10 units per purchase.

toshibauk@hotmail.com

Zebeddee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got this newsletter from voiptalk. Might be of interest since

they're
> doing grandstream ATAs for 35 quid.

> * Special Bank Holiday Offers *
> Don't miss out on our great Bank Holiday Offers on ATA Devices and IP

> Phones!
>
> Offers valid until end of Bank Holiday. Maximum of 10 units per

purchase.
> ATA-286 - 34.99

http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Ana...dytone+ATA-286

> An award-winning next generation VoIP analog telephone adaptor. It

features
> market-leading superb sound quality, compact size and rich

functionalities
> at a great special price.
>
> ATA-486 - 39.99

http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Ana...dytone+ATA-486

> With PSTN port, and built in routing capability the Grandstream

HandyTone
> 486 is an "All-In-1" VoIP ATA, features superb sound quality, rich
> functions, high degree of integration, ease of use, compact size, and

> ultra-affordability.
>
> Free line adaptor and phone cable with each purchase
>
> Mediatrix 2102 2-port FXS Gateway - 59!!!!!!

http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Ana...02+VoIP+Router

> The Mediatrix 2102 features voice prioritization over data and

innovative IP
> technology to connect up to two analogue phones directly to a

broadband
> modem - without the need for an external router. The Mediatrix 2102

VoIP
> access device is equipped with two FXS ports and two 10/100 BaseT

LAN/WAN
> ports.
>
> BT-102 - 49
> http://www.voiptalk.org/products/IP+.../Budgetone+102
>
> These phones utilise the SIP protocol, are big in features, yet are
> amazingly cheap. Ideal for the office and residential environments.

The 102
> model shown below has a second RJ45 pass-thru port allowing you to

connect
> your PC to the network via the phone.
>

> SPA-841 - 79
> http://www.voiptalk.org/products/IP+...Business+Phone
>
> The SPA-841 IP telephone can be configured as a two line or, via a

simple
> software upgrade, a four line full featured business phone.
> Stylish and functional in design, the SPA-841 can be used in

residential,
> SOHO, enterprise and small-to-medium business service offerings

including IP
> PBX, hosted IP telephony and IP Centrex.
> Don't forget to take the advantage of these Special Promotions.
>

> Offers valid until end of Bank Holiday. Maximum of 10 units per

purchase.

******But and but many friends told me SPA models from Grandstream are
not
stable and with buggy !!
Just for your information.
from : Mirage. Toshiba UK.

Grandstream ATA 386 with sipdiscount/voipbuster and voiptalk? paul123 UK VOIP 3 01-11-2006 11:00 AM
ATAs and REN Mark UK VOIP 5 07-22-2005 10:23 AM
Where should a purchase Sipura ATAs? Ramon F Herrera VOIP 4 07-08-2005 07:00 AM
Looking for ATA186US.EXE. Just bought ATAs-186 - turned to be 2.15ms image. Konrad Starek VOIP 2 12-03-2003 02:38 AM
To make two ATAs 186 talk each other What is needed? Juan G. Castaneda VOIP 1 07-13-2003 05:06 PM

Advertisments