Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > TA types

TA types

BMN

There seem to be a number of telecom adapters being used by various
VoIP service providers, I was wondering if there was a list of
makes-models or some recommendations that people could make.

I presently have a D-Link DVG-1120 which is a piece of garbage and am
looking for alternatives. Preferably multiport or wireless that have
working port forwarding (remote access).

TIA