Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisoc IP phone and Skype

Cisoc IP phone and Skype

qwejohn@hotmail.com

Hello ,
Does anybody know if Cisco IP phone has an API
which I can use in order to use Skype , for example?

When using Cisco IP phone as a stand alone - Can I get pressing of keys

and send them (by a socket) to whereve I want ?

I had looked at Cisoc IP phone docs ; they have there
an option to define services , but this seems not to solve
a need of getting keypresses.

Any pointer/info will be appreciated.

Regards,
John