Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Found a cheap voip service for Euro

Found a cheap voip service for Euro

Will Henderson

Introducing the VoIP phone that's perfect for travel, but reliable enough
for use
at home!

Look at these awesome features:

* FREE AND UNLIMITED PHONE TO PHONE WORLDWIDE CALLING
* International rates as low as US$0.016/min UK domestic calling, $0.019/min
to USA & Germany, $0.025/min to France, $0.021/min to Italy, $0.023/min to
Spain
* No Contract, No monthly fees! Pay as you go!
* Great voice quality that matches regular phone
* Lowest phone price in the industry
* Generous Commission on monthly revenue
* Work with Static IP and DHCP, PPPoE, DSL, Cable, Dial-up, NAT OK!
* Easy installation through Plug&play
* small enough to travel and works anywhere you go!
* Can be bundled with a regular phone number
* With call shop features available
* Call forwarding & conference features
* Customized retail rates possible
* Private label program available
* Real time Call Data Record (CDR)
* Online & offline account recharge
* FREE Incoming Calls from regular phones
* And much much more...

Please visit www.meritcall.com to find out more about our products, unique
features and different business cooperation modes we offer!

We are currently looking for Partners all over EUROPE!

Why not start to represent the best valued IP phone Service Provider and
profit around the clock?!

E-mail Contact: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) serious inquires only