Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > FWD and Skype

FWD and Skype

SidKnee

I use FWD as well as skype. I prefer FWD dut to interoperability other Voip
providors. I am looking for a solution where I can use one unit which is
compatible with SIPO for FWD as well as skype without the need to turn on my
PC.

Is there such a product?

Sidkney

Ivor Jones

"SidKnee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:akM8e.26221$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I use FWD as well as skype. I prefer FWD dut to interoperability other
>Voip providors. I am looking for a solution where I can use one unit
>which is compatible with SIPO for FWD as well as skype without the need
>to turn on my PC.
>
> Is there such a product?

Skype uses a proprietary protocol which isn't compatible with anything
else AFAIK so I'm fairly sure the answer is no.

Ivor

carol.chang

We are the manufacturer of IP PHONE,ATA at china, Our i
phone ATA --YWH100,YWH10 and YGW10 series are well known fo
its first-quality,good voice ,high stability ,low cost.
Now we have CE and FCC ,at the same time we own export liscense!
If you want to know more informations in details, please visit ou
website:
http://www.yntx.com/en/product.ht
http://www.yntx.com/en/product1.ht
=============================
Contact person:Carol
MSN:(E-Mail Removed)
Email:ync@vip.163.co
Tel:86 371 67657240
Fax:86 371 67657239
http://www.yntx.co
Zhengzhou Yuneng Communication Co.,Ltd

Re: FWD account login "My FWD", gone completely now? Graham. UK VOIP 10 04-12-2009 10:20 AM
FWD or Skype SidKnee VOIP 5 02-18-2005 05:55 PM
FWD v Skype G Amer VOIP 7 07-14-2004 09:12 PM
[Fwd: [Fwd: Online survey on agile practices adoption in softwareindustry]] Davide Carboni C Programming 0 12-18-2003 03:09 PM
Fwd Fwd Fwd Lonnie Reynolds Computer Support 3 11-17-2003 05:42 AM

Advertisments