Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Looking for analogue VoIP adapter with 4x FXS ports

Looking for analogue VoIP adapter with 4x FXS ports

Marc Popek

you can use two of these clts

Marco

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend an analogue VoIP adapter, like the Sipura 2100,
> but that will accommodate 4 analogue handset (FXS) connections and 1
> of more ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
> ADSL feed.
>
> Tim

Paul

Stop spamming already.
Nobody wants your crap.

"Marc Popek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GTiye.1080948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you can use two of these clts
>
> Marco

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone recommend an analogue VoIP adapter, like the Sipura 2100,
> > but that will accommodate 4 analogue handset (FXS) connections and 1
> > of more ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
> > ADSL feed.
> >
> > Tim

Henry F III

Check out www.xeloq.com - All service VoIP provider

Henry

"Marc Popek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GTiye.1080948$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you can use two of these clts
>
> Marco

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone recommend an analogue VoIP adapter, like the Sipura 2100,
> > but that will accommodate 4 analogue handset (FXS) connections and 1
> > of more ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
> > ADSL feed.
> >
> > Tim

B.M. Wright

Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Stop spamming already.
> Nobody wants your crap.

Actually, I suggest that everyone in the newsgroup start
complaining to ebay about this guy. Even with ebay's crap customer
service, if enough people harass them, they will probably do something
about it. It is againt's ebay's policy after all to spam newsgroups
advertising your auction. Sure, a lot of people do it once in a while
and usually state clearly FA: in the subject. This guy, however, is
absurd, he responds to completely non-related posts with this crap.

His ebay id is:

lvmarco

Their policy prohibiting this is stated here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/newtoebay/usenet-policy.html

As usual, you have to use ebay's crap correspondence system to report it:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html