Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Need to implement a "Click-to-Talk"

Need to implement a "Click-to-Talk"

Ramon F Herrera

Hi all:

I have a Cisco AS-5300 on which I have configured dial-peers and have
done some Tcl IVR programming (rejection of blacklisted numbers based
on ANI).

My next project is to implement a Click-to-Talk application which will
run on Windows XP clients. More specifically, the application will
establish a 2 party session BUT it will not be part of it. I am told
this is called "Third Party Call Control" (3PCC).

My basic two problems are:

- Find some Windows SIP client, in commercial SDK form, or even
better: OSS.

- Figure out what needs to be configured on the Cisco gateway.

All I have found in the Cisco site is that they indeed support 3PCC,
but I have been unable to find any other detail.

The SFLphone (www.sflphone.org) looks very promising, but the Windows
port is not ready -not even close.

I would be most grateful for any tips, suggestions, URLs, and expertise
you can share.

TIA,

-Ramon F Herrera

Ramon F Herrera

I must add that I am not looking for a closed-and-ready Click-to-Talk
application, I need instead I to add Click-to-Talk functionality to my
own application.

-Ramon

appan@btinternet.com

Pl. contact to get a sloution