Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Convert RTCP Jitter to milliseconds

Convert RTCP Jitter to milliseconds

Stephen Regan

Hi,

This question has been killling me for some time now. It has been asked
a few times in the past, but I could not find a definitive answer to
this. Can someone throw some light.

How do I convert the Jitter value present in RTCP packet to
milliseconds. I think it must be straight forward to calculate this.
Any formula to derive it, provided I know all the details of the Codec
used?

With Regards,
Stephen Regan.