Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP Services & Equipment

VOIP Services & Equipment

ivscorp

VOIP/T1 engineering

My name is Sunni Richardson and I am with Integrated VoIP Solutions
would like to introduce you Integrated VoIP Solution
(www.ivscorp.com) and offer our services. Integrated VoIP Solution
is a network consulting and engineering firm that specializes i
building VoIP services from the ground up, focusing on small t
medium size business. Expertise includes: VoIP Solutions, softwar
integration and development, international and domestic networ
implementation, and eCommerce solutions. With well over 50 years o
combined telecommunications experience, we can complement you
existing resources. Integrated VoIP Solutions has direc
relationships with several major VoIP wholesale service provider
which enables us to provide some of the lowest VoIP prices