Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Best VOIP handset/phone

Best VOIP handset/phone

Derrick Fawsitt

I am now seriously considering purchasing a VOIP phone and have been
advised to go for the Snom190 as the "Rolls Royce" piece of kit. I have
also been advised that I need not spend the large amount that phone
costs as a GloPhone handset would be good enough. I am not using it for
big business deals etc., but I am a great enthusiast and would probably
enjoy having that extra edge.
Is it therefore necessary in my circumstances to go the whole way and
spend on the Snom190. This is my last chance to be put right before I
fork out all the money which I can ill afford.

I would greatly appreciate a definitive opinion right now.
--
Derrick Fawsitt