Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > International business partnership letter of introduction & request

International business partnership letter of introduction & request

lanre bewaji

International business partnership letter of introduction & request

Eternal Creations Limited
(Publishers of festacBREED)
208 Road, 'C' Close, House 2, Festac town, Lagos Nigeria.
Tel: 234(1)-8123840, 234(1)-2811612, 234(1)2906460, 234-8023813232,
234-8035666440, 234-8033286604.
E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed)
RC: 602501

March 2005.

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are honored to seek an opportunity of doing business with your
prestigious organization. To further explore the possibility I would
like to give a brief description of our field of happiness.

Our company is Eternal Creations Limited located in the heart of
Nigeria's Industrial, commercial and business center Lagos with an
estimated population of over seven million. We are an indigenous
business firm with primary interest in consulting, marketing,
distribution, international sales and manufacturers representation,
franchising, publishing, travel and tours in the sub-Saharan Africa
market.

The board of Directors of our organization has resolved as part of our
diversification objective, too seek out an international business
partners, eager in launching its brands and products in Africa and
particularly in Nigeria for maximum brand name and product exposure in
this new emerging local and regional market.

We are particularly interested in discussing the possibility of
representing your company domestically and regionally as Sales
Representative, Independent Sales Rep, Distributor, Agent or Partner.
We need not buttress the potentials of investments in the African and
Nigerian market as such information will be easily assessable to you.

We are however impressed of our ability, credentials and marketing
capabilities to assist global companies in facilitating and promoting
international business development, through sales representation using
our marketing and business expertise through our local network of
affiliates in Nigeria where we have particularly strong experience and
an extensive network of business associates and contacts.

We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship, as we can help
reap the benefits of the global economy and achieve success in
partnerships and business synergy.

Regards,
For: ETERNAL CREATIONS LIMITED

BEWAJI OLANREWAJU OLAITAN