Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Start offering VOIP services

Start offering VOIP services

Fabian

Hi all there,

When can I find basic info about the subject?
Equipment,hardware to buy.

We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at the
same time.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Fabian

Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman

On 03/18/2005 01:07 PM, Fabian wrote:

> When can I find basic info about the subject?
> Equipment,hardware to buy.
>
> We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at the
> same time.

IMHO, Goooooogle ... could have been your best friend for such
elementary questions; try searching VoIP Tutorial, VoIP Books, VoIP
Provisioning, VoIP Softswitch and, or VoIP Billing one by one.

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

Rob Parker

"Fabian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) roups.com>...
> Hi all there,
>
> When can I find basic info about the subject?
> Equipment,hardware to buy.
>
> We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at the
> same time.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Fabian

Hi,

Try here - http://www.TelecomsTrader.com

Fabian

Rob Parker wrote:
> "Fabian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed) roups.com>...
> > Hi all there,
> >
> > When can I find basic info about the subject?
> > Equipment,hardware to buy.
> >
> > We need good quality but not so many phone contemporarly calls at

the
> > same time.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Best regards,